Sunday, September 9, 2018

Florida trip to visit Tim and Linda

Wonderful trip.... Tim and I did some coin collecting, I played some outdoor pickleball, we went sight-seeing around Edgewater and we went fishing in the Tomoka basin near Flagler Beach.  I had never caught a snook which is a rarity on the Texas coast and Tim had a great fishing spot where our chance for snook would be high.  Catching a snook was on my bucket list and I was hoping this was going to be the trip where I would land one.  I ended up caughting two snook. Awesome fighters (like trying to turn a freight train). Mine were both undersized so I can only imagine what the monsters feel like when they are on the line. I  am going back for a big one next September.




Goodrich's at Edgewater









Snook!








No comments:

Post a Comment