Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ryan turns two!

Ry-Guy celebrates in the backyard with family and friends.  Justin and Sara cooked up some great eats....Kids played and played and played. 


Our cute little Ranger Ryan
 
Jake zooming down the slide


Gabriel says - Whatever Jake can do, I can do!


Ryan taking a more cautious one leg approach
 
Jake and Gabriel going up  for another run down the slide

If you do it, I'm doing it!
 
"mmdd ppmmeme achy" - Ryan is talking but I'm not getting it.

Blake
 

 
 Haley
 
Luca is celebrating Ryan's birthday
 
Kate is waiting for her chance to get on the swing
 
 
Tytan

Haley and Ellyse

Avery does head first down the slide
 

Is everyone ready for me to blow out my candles?
 
 
I'm focusing on my burning candles. That is going to take a lot of air...

I did it ... I blew out my candles with just a little help from my friend, Kayla
 
There they are again....


Kayla
 

Jake (Where's Gabriel?)

It seems that Ryan liked the red icing best
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment