Monday, March 6, 2017

Jake's Young Scientists Birthday Party - 6 years old

Jakes's 6th birthday was a young scientist party.  Lots of fun with hand-on experiments and a couple of demos. Our future Scientist, Jake, kept his safety glasses on for the whole party.


Jake making slime


Instructor's prep table

Student lab table


Gabriel is ready to do some chemistry


My gloves fit perfect



It's spooky


I do good work!


Thank goodness that Lucy helped RyGuy with his slime


I am making a lava lamp

Jake was the last one to leave the lab



How about some blue slime?


I get to take my lava lamp home!!!!



My egg is like rubber....







Ghost bubbles


Wow!!! That's awesome!


Cookie had a science theme


Birthday Boy/mad scientist

"Happy Birthday to you"

Jake wanted the "J" on the cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment