Friday, August 4, 2017

Visiting Aunt Emma in Lafayette



Sally and I visited my Aunt Emma on Friday.  We pulled down several boxes of old photos from the top shelf of the closet and had so much fun letting the photos take us back in time.  What might prove to be the best find was a 8mm film reel dated 1958 and labeled "Texas vacation".  They visited us at that time so there is a chance that my brothers and I might be on that film. 


Tim and I boxing


 Grandpa's sister (Sister Marcella), Aunt Emma Ramsey, Grandpa Ayo, Grandma Ayo, Ramsey cousins
Tim and I


Grandpa and Grandma Ayo at Christmas

Al, Momma, Richard, Emma, Buddy, Beverley, Betty and Elsie




1958 - Aunt Emma holding Rene and Tim and I in cowboy hats


Left to right - Randy, Beverley, Jimmie, Dennis, Grandpa, Dad holding Tim, Mom, I am riding on Tommie's back and Grandma




No comments:

Post a Comment