Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wedding of cousin Lauren Benoit and Kaz Kean - Baton Rouge, La.

On Saturday, August 5th,  we attended the wedding of Lauren Benoit and Kaz Kean at Saint Alphonsus Catholic Church in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana(suburb of Baton Rouge).
It was a beautiful wedding ceremony followed by an amazing reception. To Lauren and Kaz Kean.... "Thank you for inviting us to be apart of your special day."   I want you to know that it has been fun to follow along on facebook as the two of you dated, the  engagement, and the wedding preparations.  Since I couldn't go to New Zealand with you...I hope to see facebook photos of the honeymoon.


Lauren's Dad(my cousin Butch) and I have always managed to stay close. Our mothers are two of twelve siblings making Butch and I two of about twenty-five first cousins. Thanks Butch and Mary for your friendship and making us feel so special at the wedding.




Newlyweds

Evans'

Newlyweds




Butch and Mary

Cousins.... next to me is Mandy, then Wayne, then DeeDee, then Butch









No comments:

Post a Comment