Sunday, August 23, 2015

Geneology - Photos of Grandpa and Grandma Ayo

I am collecting photos of my grandparents, Alphonse Abel Ayo and Eleonore Marie Foret Ayo.  If you could add to my photo collection,  please send copies my way.  Also, if you know the year of the photos that have questionable dates... that would be a big help. I will add photos to this page as I get new ones.

Eleonore Marie Foret - I think this photo was taken in 1920s???
 
Grandpa in garden on Davis St - 1943
 
Grandma and Nan - 1946
 
Ayo Family -1956

Grandpa and grandma Ayo - 1956

Grandma Ayo - 1956
 
Grandma and Grandpa Ayo - 1958

Grandma Ayo and the girls - Date?????

Grandma Ayo - 1958

Grandpa and Grandma Ayo - date????

Grandpa Ayo - date???
 
Grandpa and Tommy and Jimmy - Date??
 
 
Grandpa Ayo, Uncle Walter and Butch - 1960s
 
Alponse Abel Ayo - 1920s??

Grandpa and Grandma - 1954

Grandma and Grandpa Ayo - no date???
 
Eleonore Marie Foret Ayo - 1958

Grandpa and Grandpa Ayo with Al, Jimmy, Dennis and Tommy - date???

Grandpa and sons

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bill lot of these I never saw Bill, I could make a real good guess if you want me to. If you look at # 14 the picture behind grandma and grandpa that's you in # 15 . You look to be many 18 months ????? If forget the you was born.

    ReplyDelete