Friday, June 24, 2022

Florida Vacation with lots of Volleyball - 2022

Sally and I traveled to Florida for a huge volleyball tournament in Orlando.  Haley(#4) sets for Texas United - 13s and Grace(#4) hits for Texas United - 15s.  








 My niece Courtney and her spouse, Jackie brought their two month old precious Austen for a visit. Sally got her chance to hold a baby again and I got a chance to sing "Home on the Range" to a newest family member

 




 On Monday, while Sally was at volleyball, I went to DeLand to visit Tim and Linda. Tim and I drove to Blue Spring and on the way I added to my life list of snakes when I helped a Yellow Rat Snake cross the road.

 




 











Photos from in and around the resort - Sally is champion Rummikub player




 Cora rode all the way home with Granny and Poppy. She loved the Gilchrist Blue Spring and got to practice her photo skills. 


 
                                         

                                            Cora swimming across the deep blue spring 

 

Cora's nature photography - Swimming no longer allowed at Naked Spring 


                                          Cora's nature photography - Don't miss the big bass!



                                                       Cheapest gas was in Alabama


                                              Cora's nature photography - Roadside Phlox

 

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel - I didn't know they had mini confetti pancakes on the menu.

 

          I showed Cora where my parents lived and worked when I was born. Just outside Lake Charles, La..



No comments:

Post a Comment